Sunday, July 22, 2018

Checking the Boxes

We live our daily lives checking the boxes...or at least I know at times I do.

I go to mass like a good Catholic...check the box.
I read a post or page about racial divide and feel instantly like I'm more enlightened...check the box.
I contribute to someone in need because I'm such an awesome person...check the box.
I tell someone I'm going to pray for them...(which half the time I forget) check the box.
I say hi to Jesus or mention Buddha in a prayer to show how diverse I am...check the box.

The Universe has said to me on many an occasion; quit checking the boxes and start to learn how to transform your energy, your light, your love, yourself.

Going to mass or any place of worship should help to transform you.
Talking to people of different colors, back grounds, religions, should help to transform you.
Contributing to someone in need should help to transform you.
Praying for people, even when they do not ask for it, should help to transform you.
Telling Jesus, or Buddha or God or whatever source of light, energy and love that you talk to should help to transform you.

Throw away the pencil, quit checking the boxes and experience true transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...