Thursday, June 7, 2018

In Our Darkest Hour, We See the Most Light

Darkness is often viewed as sinister and evil and I'm sure the fact that we cannot fully see everything around us, especially in front of us, plays a major part in how history and society looks at the dark.

If we stop and think about it for a moment; we see the most light when we're in total darkness and a pitch black place.

I've had addiction in my life...first growing up with one of my parents and then decades later with a family member.
For addicts to truly see the light of recovery, they have to hit rock bottom, where the darkness is.
That's when the Universe does it's own intervention and enlightenment starts to form and take shape.

In the readings that I've been honored to give, many a person has sat in front of me and it's apparent from the energy and vibrations that they have hit rock bottom.
They are in a dark place where they feel there is no hope.
They feel all alone and isolated from the world and from loved ones.

That's when Spirit shines the light of hope and recovery and most of all...love.
Next time you're in total darkness; embrace the lessons that it presents.
Sometimes darkness is only there so you can appreciate the light that is coming.

Remember...for there to be light; there has to be darkness.
How else, would we know that we are truly loved by the Universe?
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...