Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Why Do We Have to Know?

I've heard it a few times during some of the readings that I've been privileged to give.
"Jerry; I just have to know."
Why is it that we absolutely have to know what is going to happen?
Relationships that go wrong...health issues that are going awry...finances that are not going well...at the end of the day, it's called life.
What the Universe wants us to do is to help us on our path...guide us on our path...help us re-calculate our path and plot a new path if need be.
The Universe will help set the table on an existing path or a new path; but will not give you every single little detail.
That's not how it works, because the Universe has work to do with us.
That's also not how psychic abilities work...it's never intended to tell you how everything is going to work out in the future.
Life isn't like that and metaphysical gifts are not like that either.
During a reading I will give you everything that I'm getting as I'm channeling; but what Spirit will not allow me to do is to tell you what lies ahead every day of your life.
And for that I'm thankful.
Advice; yes; counsel; yes; suggestions; yes, challenges and opportunities; yes; potential new paths for you; yes. The rest of your life plotted out...no...that's where you come in.

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...