Saturday, March 3, 2018

To the Victor; Goes the Victim

Sitting with my friend Rich, we discussed how people paint themselves as victims even when they aren't. He said people who live in a victims world, should try being a victor instead...or something to that effect. His point was well taken...victors instead of victims.

Don't get me wrong, there are victims to be sure. There are bullies who prey upon the weak and the innocent and the Universe will deal with them at a time and place that will be decided when the lesson needs to be taught.
Some lessons are gentle and some are not...the type of lesson is up to the individual's choosing whether they realize it or not.

It's amazing and inspiring to me that the folks that have passed that I'm privileged to channel have always sent a message of hope and love to their loved ones that are still here.
They want them to know that life is victorious in every way and our thoughts determine whether or not we're a victim or a victor.

To the victor; goes the victim mentality...far, far away. Just ask my friend Rich.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...