Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A Day in the Life of a Disciple of the Devil.

Recently a friend of mine was accused of being a disciple of the devil because of his beliefs.
My friend  tried to counter Bible verses that were thrown at him with a Bible verse of his own...1 Corinthians 12...(might want to look it up...)

So my friend proceeded to tell me what his daily routine was the following..
.
 * MORNING PRAYERS- Begins with thanks and prayers to God, the Universe, Spirit, Jesus, Mary Blessed Mother, Buddha, all religions, Archangels and Ascended Masters, Spirit guides and a prayer of protection from negative energies.

* MORNING MEDITATION- 30-45 minutes spent in silence so he can hear the voice of God.

* EVENING PRAYERS- Same as morning prayers with a thanks for his gifts and his blessings in life plus a desire to suppress his ego which can get in the way.

Also asking God to protect him from evil, dark, mischievous, and negative energies and spirits and extending that protection to include his and his wife's family, friends and loved ones.

Doesn't sound like a disciple of the devil to me. And my friend? I look forward to seeing him again...next time I look in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...