Tuesday, November 13, 2018

What Happens at 3 am?

So what happens at 3 am?
There are numerous explanations but there is one that definitely gives the best and most reasonable explanation and the one that Spirit has wanted me to pass on.

There is a veil between the physical world and the non-physical world. The Irish call it the Thin Veil and this veil is extremely thin around 3 am.

Perhaps it's always a good idea to say our prayers at night...give thanks for our blessings; talk to those loved ones who have passed and tell them how much we miss them and most of all say a prayer of protection.
I begin the day and end the day with a prayer of protection...I just simply give thanks for my gifts and my blessings in life and then ask to be protected by the light of God, the infinite and divine and to ensure no negative entities, energies or spirits come into the light.

This also ensures I have protection in my dreams and allows all of the downloads that the Universe wants to give to me.

Loved ones want to reach out and tell us that they are ok and it's when they have enough light or when the veil is thin, is when they reach out.

Embrace the other side for they have much to teach us in the way of the Universe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...