Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Is it Time to Change the Way You Think?

Because of my metaphysical gifts I run across skeptics all the time; and that's ok, because I'm skeptical myself. I was just born that way as my analytical mind just naturally pushes back on things that are not of the physical world.

But to be honest, even that's an excuse that I conveniently use...I'm not as nearly analytical as I use to be, and that's because as I put on my metaphysical mind more and more, I see the results that the readings and messages I've been privileged to give take hold and have a healing effect on those who come to see me.

This would not have been possible, if I didn't open my mind to more possibilities. I had to radically change the way I think about the world, the universe, religion, spirituality, etc.

So, what's the worse that could happen if you changed the way you think? About all the topics that you have a definitive opinion on? What's the concern? What's the hold up? What's the fear?

Just for one day, consider looking at things from a completely different viewpoint and see what happens. There's a whole world of new information that is waiting for you to discover.

Is it time to create your own 'bizarre world' where you see things that go opposite of what you now to be true or what you were taught to be true?

This is how wisdom is obtained...not by the things you already know; but by discovering things that you once thought were not possible.
Do this for one day or even for a few hours...you won't regret it.

                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...