Wednesday, May 23, 2018

My Life as a Messenger from the Universe

Every now and then I do a shameless plug for my new...(and only) book...CHANNELING THE MOTHERSHIP, MESSAGES FROM THE UNIVERSE.
It's been an adventure selling my first book...reminds me of the career I just retired from in sales. But what I miss most about my nearly 28 years with a major company; aren't the budgets, reports, conference calls and sales figures...it's the people.

But I have met a whole new universe for me and that's the beauty of this book...it has introduced me to a new and beautiful group of people...the author, in most cases, the indie author who risks, money, resources, finances, reputation, career path...all on the line just to be able to tell a story.

Don't we all have a story to tell? After all, we're all storytellers in one sense or another.

And that's what I love about being a messenger from the universe...I receive as much as I give and that's the beauty, because in the end, aren't we all supposed to be connected?

Here's the link to purchase my book...shamelessly, it's my story...so...what's yours?

        https://www.amazon.com/Channeling-Mothership-Jerry-Patrick-McDaniel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...