Thursday, April 26, 2018

It's not a TV Show..it's Life.


When I give readings; whether they are of a psychic nature or a clairvoyant nature or a medium nature, I sometimes have to mention that my readings are not like the TV shows.

If you take the Long Island Medium, or Tyler Henry or John Edward, the three most popular mediums on TV, you will notice for the most part, that they get a lot of 'hits.'

'Hit's are what some would call validations. There's a reason for this of course and that is they only have so many minutes for them to showcase a 'success' or connection to someone's loved one who has passed...that's the world of television.

Other mediums may disagree with me, and that's fine, but there are times when messages come through that do not resonate or people come through that the person I'm giving the reading to, has no idea who they are.

These messages and the memories of these people will manifest themselves later on another path just like our lives. People come in and out of our lives and sometimes we notice them and sometimes we don't.

Some messages are literal and some are symbolic; again just like life. Some people that come through do not identify themselves clearly enough for me to know who they are; and sometimes the information just isn't clear...like life.

I'm not superhuman; I'm human just like you and my readings are going to have,
on occasion some imperfection to them...just like life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Code Blue and the Dragonfly

 I spent eight months in the hospital finally getting a heart and kidney transplant in Jan. of 2020. The first 45-60 days I was in and out o...